- Undo trousers, push underwear to one side and place the Shewee gently against the body.
- Aim the Shewee away from feet, and towards the ground/toilet/into your Peebol
- When finished, pull the Shewee away and wipe. The Shewees liquid repellent surface will ensure no drips are left on the Shewee itself.
- Place the Shewee back into its case (Pace, Pure & Power), or into a resealable bag if you do not have a case.
We doubt you'll need them, but here are some very handy tips! How to use:
- Remember gravity – the outlet pipe must be lower than the pointy end!
- Make sure the Shewee is held in the correct position by not pushing the Shewee tightly against the body. The pointy end should be touching the body and the front rounded end should be held a few millimetres away from the body, this will ensure your body does not 'fill' the Shewee – therefore leaving more room for the urine to pass freely.
- Another tip is to stand in the shower or bath (urine is sterile) and make sure the back of the Shewee (pointy end) is held against the perineum but that the top front section of the funnel entrance is away from the body (labia majora) by about 1mm. You should be able to see the urine going into the funnel and then out of the outlet pipe. If you use it like this you will be able to experiment the best position for you. This will also help you notice that however hard/fast you urinate - it will not ‘fill up’!
- Also try holding the Shewee under a full flowing tap and experiment with the angle you need to hold it to make it work best for you.